In this webinar, Didier Bidet, Technical Market Manager for Tire & Rubber of Evonik Operations GmbH, will compare a dataset of different high surface area silicas. He will describe the advantages of
ULTRASIL® 6100 GR regarding rubber compound processing and will show the high reinforcing potential of this new grade.
Contents of the webinar:
- High specific surface area precipitated silica and bifunctional silanes are widely used for the reinforcement of tread rubber compound of passenger car tires.
- The production of rubber compounds at industrial scale is a key transformation step in the process chain of a tire production.
- Beside high expertise in rubber compounding the choice of the adequate raw material is decisive to cope with the industrial performance required in the tire industry.
- Evonik Operations GmbH unveils the high surface area silica
ULTRASIL® 6100 GR the full high dispersible version and successor of ULTRASIL® 320 GR.
- The Webinar will compare a dataset of different high surface area silica and the advantages of
ULTRASIL® 6100 GR regarding rubber compound processing and high reinforcing potential will be presented.
Tuesday June 22, 9 am (CEST) and 4 pm (CEST)
To register, for the webinar at 9 am (CEST) CLICK HERE
To register, for the webinar at 4 pm (CEST) CLICK HERE